Our neighbors had a stray cat have kittens in their garage and Zack has such a fun time chasing them around. This is him chasing them in the bushes, and he is soaking wet because we just had a huge water fight.
Cool kid Zack eating his breakfast. Love this kid!

Zack before church. I know these are all out of focus and his head is cut off, but he just does not stay still. Ever.


Eating chocolate, and holding a present from Grandma Jackson.
Zack and his daddy. They really are best buds.

Me at my shower opening presents. I love presents.

Todd took this picture today. Here I am at 36 weeks. Hopefully I only have like 2 more weeks of carrying this baby around on the inside!
Zack before church. I know these are all out of focus and his head is cut off, but he just does not stay still. Ever.
Eating chocolate, and holding a present from Grandma Jackson.
Zack and his daddy. They really are best buds.
Me at my shower opening presents. I love presents.
Todd took this picture today. Here I am at 36 weeks. Hopefully I only have like 2 more weeks of carrying this baby around on the inside!


13 comments:
I'm SO glad you finally posted pictures! You are so beautiful! Seriously, wish I looked that hot prego. Hope your birthday was awesome!
Joy! You are the most amazing looking pregnant woman I know!! You look incredible!! I can't believe you are only 2 weeks away :) Yay!!
Your little Zack is seriously so adorable!! Good luck these next few weeks. The waiting game is always such torture... but I'm sure you'll live it up with your little man (and with Todd, of course). Can't wait to see pics of the new little one!
how cute i can't believe holly already had her second and you're about to too!! good luck you look gorgeous by the way!
aubree
Joy!
Your little Yacky Yack is such a little charmer! I love the picture where he's looking up so demurely. Are you EVER coming to visit??
AND... you such a GORGEOUS pregnant mommy!!! Now go eat something,you look too thin! :o) Brody wants some FOOD!
You look beautiful and I love your dress! Cant wait to see baby #2!
-Holly
So gorgeous you are. We miss the Jacksons!!
Joy...you're such a tiny & cute prego lady!
Joy you are cutest ever! I love you!!
Congrats! Almost there! Your look'n great!! And Zach is def. a cutie Pie!
I think I just mis spelled Zacks name. My brains still gone from the trip & traveling. :)
That is a really great picture of you! I love the dress!!! :D
so i noticed the back of the blanket in your baby shower pic is the same fabric holly used on the baby swing chair cover...
phil
Post a Comment