It's a basketball...in case you can't tell. And yes, I had to look up what the lines look like.:)


Marley watching Zack make a HUGE mess and deciding not to marry him, after all.

Zack thinking "where did my food go?"
Then clapping because he finished it all.

The floor after the cake was demolished. Oh, and Todd's hobbit feet.
Skyping with Grandma in Brasil.
Zack thinking "where did my food go?"



5 comments:
Your awesome! More creative than any cake I've ever made!
Ok. I've got to know where you got your table clamped high chair. We are looking for something like that for when the twins need high chairs.
I keep asking myself that all the time these days...he's pretty amazing isn't he? :)
ha i think the wedding is still in the works! the cake was cute and it tasted even better.
we used to be in the same ward in rexburg, but i'm from SW MO, and there is an awesome photographer(who used to teach at my HS) who lives in NW AR and takes amazing pictures. I don't know how expensive he is.
His blog is :http://benfieldphotography.blogspot.com/
a great cake, good job joy! when looking for cake designs for bruin i found the coolest site for cake ideas. http://www.parenting.com/activity-parties-gallery/Activities-Parties/31-Awesome-Birthday-Cake-Designs/1/
I know its too late for Z-Man but another event will come up soon I'm sure!
-Holly
Post a Comment