Remember this stuff?? Well, so did I about five months ago and now I make it all the time. Seriously, like at least once a month. The only problem is when I make it I have to eat the whole thing by myself because Todd doesn't like it and I won't let Zack have any yet. I try to wait until we have friends over or something, but most of the time I just crave it randomly and make it. Then it's the only thing I'll eat for about two days. While I'm licking the powdered sugar off my fingers I think "I really should go eat something healthy..." and my stomach is a wreck for a couple days, but it's all so worth it. I love you, Puppy Chow. I really do.
The Dirty Dash
8 years ago


6 comments:
So funny. I just started making that stuff too! I forgot how good it was. It's impossible to eat a little at a time, you just keep going and going!!
all the more reason for you to come out and visit us. make it and we will help you eat it. we are THAT nice.
Muddy Buddies!! I love that stuff growing up, you've inspired me to make it again:)
Yummy! Good stuff! I haven't had that in years! Love it!
What is it made of?
hey lady, nothing to do with puppy chow, but what is your camera?! I love your pictures so much and Zach is the perfect model:)
Post a Comment