Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm SUCH a muggle!

Tonight = me and my pal Maryann, my new Ron t-shirt, and the new Harry Potter movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SSSSSSOOOOOOO excited. And grateful Maryann is being a good sport with my nerdyness.

I used to be a huge Harry Potter hater, but that was before I read them. Now I'm totally converted. Hermione is probably the coolest person in the world. Harry himself sort of annoys me sometimes, but Hermione and Ron and the Weasley twins (*sigh* blush *sigh*) I'm completely in love with. Really, I just love Hermione so much! Does that make me a little gay? Oh well. She is so freakin smart it just amazes me. And I LIKE her knowing everything. You would never have to think if you were her friend! It would completely rock.

Anyway, I'll give my review tomorrow. I must now start primping myself for a magical night of he-who-must-not-be-named, he who is ALWAYS in trouble (harry), and he who dies. Muah!

No comments: