Sunday, July 26, 2009

better late than never...

I'm finally posting pictures of our trip to Utah! We went to Todd's family reunion there and had so much fun. Zack has a couple second cousins that are the same age as him: Jaxon and Cannon. They were so cute together! I have NO idea how I managed to get zero pictures of Todd's brother and sisters at this reunion, but I did. Am I not amazing?


Zack and Cannon "playing"
Below: Todd and Zack's model pictures. hehe.

Jenny, Todd's cousin, and Cannon's mommy. She is so cute.




We celebrated 4th of July there, too. It was fun to see Zacky pointing at all the fireworks and laughing. Zack took a special liking to Todd's brother, Cam. After not wanting to go to anyone else the entire week, he went straight to him and just loved on him.




1 comment:

Amy said...

your pictures are so cute!! It was so fun to see you guys.