Instead of spending 200 dollars for Zack's one-year-old pictures, I took some myself. That's why we have a $500 camera, right? And I don't think they turned out that bad. And I got exactly what I wanted for free! Now we need family pictures. Anyone in the NW Arkansas area available?
Some of these pictures are the same, just one is in color and the other is b&w. Let me know what you think. :)
Joy - these look awesome! You did a great job!!... and have inspired me to take Ryder's 3 yr old and Cannon's 1 yr old pictures myself. Hopefully mine turn out half as good as yours. Happy birthday to Zack! It is so strange how quickly a year passes. I now understand why my parents always use to say "time flies" when I was younger.
P.S. We miss visiting and playing with you guys. Let us know if you're ever in the Seattle area!
the one that is black and white, looks like he is either laughing/yelling...totally looks like a backstreet boy singing really loud, must be that white shirt or something:)
you did such a good job! come out here now and take some for us!
Great pics ! Zach is getting sooo big it's just so crazy and looking more and more like Todd everyday, at least to me. Excellent job taking pics, and we really really miss you guys. You were one in a million for sure!
5 comments:
Joy - these look awesome! You did a great job!!... and have inspired me to take Ryder's 3 yr old and Cannon's 1 yr old pictures myself. Hopefully mine turn out half as good as yours. Happy birthday to Zack! It is so strange how quickly a year passes. I now understand why my parents always use to say "time flies" when I was younger.
P.S. We miss visiting and playing with you guys. Let us know if you're ever in the Seattle area!
Hey those pictures came out so great! Good job! Happy Birthday Zacky!!! Miss you guys!
Super cute! Great job! Yea, you def. don't need to pay someone for those great pics when you can get what you want for free! :)
the one that is black and white, looks like he is either laughing/yelling...totally looks like a backstreet boy singing really loud, must be that white shirt or something:)
you did such a good job! come out here now and take some for us!
Great pics ! Zach is getting sooo big it's just so crazy and looking more and more like Todd everyday, at least to me. Excellent job taking pics, and we really really miss you guys. You were one in a million for sure!
Post a Comment