Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Updates

This will just be a random post of updates here in Are-can-saw (this is how it should be spelled).

1) Last weekend Todd smoked some pulled pork, and we now have sandwiches for the next month. It was so yummy and worth the smell of smoke that stinks up the house when he does this. He is still loving his job, and is starting to study for the GMAT. I'm so proud of him! Todd works so hard everyday at his job and then comes home and plays with Zack until bedtime. He's such a great dad! Oh, and he got an evaluation at work and he "exceeded expectations" on almost all the categories! Like I said, he's amazing.
2) Zack is still being cute. Proudly putting his binky in upside down in this picture(more info about that on his blog). The other one is him in his cute bath towel. If you want one of those bath towels, let me know. My sister-in-law makes them and they are so adorable! And they grow with them because they are huge. Not much more to say about Zack since I have a whole blog dedicated to him.
3) Me. I'm still loving being mom. I spend all day with my favorite little person and I couldn't be happier! There are so many other moms here that stay home, and so many kid-related places to go that I'm constantly busy if I want to be. I love our ward, and I love this area we are living in. I still have my one on-line class I need to take to finish school, and now I have found the school and class I'm going to be taking so I just need to do the paper work. I'm loving playing with photography and hopefully will be able to take more pictures then just of Z-man (although I love taking pictures of him!)

4) Future: this summer we have 2 family reunions. One in Utah over the 4th of July, and one in Branson later in July, so if you are in the area we would like to see you! So far we love living here in AR, but we are starting to look at where we are going to go for Todd's MBA. I guess all of that depends on here he gets in which depends on his GMAT score which he hasn't taken yet...so no clue where that will be yet. And before another person can ask, we are not planning on adding another person to our family for awhile. I know Zack is almost a year, but it's just not in the stars as of yet...so yeah. That's that. :)

4 comments:

Rach said...

blah blah blah. you forgot the part about coming to OR to see us. oh and you forgot to say how much you miss us.


ps-what is Zachs blog...dont have that address and i need to get in on this action!

karis stapley said...

Fun times! I love pulled pork too! So yum!! I love our ward too, its a great area to be!

Nicole said...

I'm so glad you guys are coming for the reunion! I can't wait to see you!! What is Zach's blog??

Jackson Family said...

We are sooooooooooooooooo proud of all 3 of you!!! Love, love, love and hugs, hugs, hugs -- Jacksons