Thursday, April 2, 2009

Like father, like son...

I knew when I married Todd he had a knack for messing up pictures. It's weird, because Todd is so cute it seems like he should always take awesome pictures, but for some reason he always makes a stupid face. What I didn't know when I married Todd was that it was genetic. Lucky for Zack I take millions of pictures of him, so I can sort out all the bad ones. Want proof? Here you go:
Seriously, WHAT THE HECK?? Lucky for them, they redeem themselves quite well. And here is me since I'm told I never post pictures with me in them. That's cuz I'm always behind the camera.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

These are some cute pictures. You have such a good looking family:)

Rach said...

cute! your hair is getting long. and i love zachs sweater...and todds cool. couldn completment everyone and not him ya know?

KurtandLori said...

Zack rules!!!! His parents are pretty nice too. Thanks for posting these for us to enjoy.

Aimee Jackson said...

These pictures are so cute!!! How do I get on Zack's blog??! Love you guys!