But not growing out, just up. Today Zack had his 9 month check up. Here are the stats: 90% for height, 25% for weight, and his head is in the 80%. I guess when you are cute as Zack you get a big head...haha. Anyway, here's to tall, skinny babies!
25% for weight!!!!Feed him more donuts and BBQ. Ya'll have that in Arkansas don't you? If not, we'll bring you some from here. Can't wait to see Zacky!!!
4 comments:
25% for weight!!!!Feed him more donuts and BBQ. Ya'll have that in Arkansas don't you? If not, we'll bring you some from here. Can't wait to see Zacky!!!
Thats my boy!! :) I updated my blog!! :) go read it!! haha I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
that's funny because I just took Luca in for his 6 month chec up and he's 90% for height and 22% for weight! our tall skinny babies rock
Do you realize its been a month since you've blogged?! I need pictures!
Post a Comment