I think Zackary needs to work on his flirting skills because last time I checked you don't pull on a girls ear to get her attention. But then again, I've been out of the game for awhile.
Too cute! Yea, isn't that how you do it in elementary school? Do something mean or shove the girl you really like? Very funny ways, but I think that's how they do it still.
How cute. What a darling picture! Isn't it funny to see him start interacting with other kids? I'm sure it'll just get more entertaining from here on out!
4 comments:
Too cute! Yea, isn't that how you do it in elementary school? Do something mean or shove the girl you really like? Very funny ways, but I think that's how they do it still.
Umm...don't judge zack's flirting skills, because i'm pretty sure it's working :)and i want to see the rest of the pictures!
That is SO cute!!! I can't wait to see him!!! :) :) Invite me to his blog!!!!!!! :(
How cute. What a darling picture! Isn't it funny to see him start interacting with other kids? I'm sure it'll just get more entertaining from here on out!
Post a Comment