Monday, April 13, 2009

The Girls

Last week my sister-in-law had surgery so I went up to help her out with her girls. She has three beautiful little girls that I LOVE LOVE LOVE! I also got some really cute pictures of them.

Meet Zella: angelic, soft, and innocent...until you get to know her. This little girl has the funniest personality ever! She's a little goof. And then there is her older sister, Evie. She is a real life princess with real princess needs. If it's pink with sparkles, it's probably the best. Needless to say, a girl after my own heart.:) p.s. and I don't tell her to pose, she just does this. so funny. And last, little Charlotte. She is about a month older then Zack, and even more laid back. She is probably the happiest, easiest baby in the world. I'm guessing she will be a goof like Zella, but who knows? I love how her hair sticks straight up.
So these are my adorable little nieces. I'm so glad they only live an hour away so I can see them more!

1 comment:

cate said...

I love Evie's little glam pose! She is totally like those "Japanese tourists" with her strike-a-pose for every picture. It totally fits her personality:)