This is how I want to cut my hair. I have had long hair for about five years and I think it's time for a change. But, I'm scared. This is pretty short for me, but I LOVE it! Should I do it or keep my long hair? I can always grow it back out...it grows super fast so it would only take like a year and a half to get it back long. I've pretty much made up my mind to do it, I just want more opinions. Let me know what you think.
The Dirty Dash
8 years ago


9 comments:
Go for it. It will especially be nice when you have to take care of a baby as well:) Like you said, it will always grow back.
Heather's mom
I think it'd be cute. I'm growing mine back out now. I liked it short, but I liked it better long! It's always fun to change it up though:)
Don't do it!!! -Phil
approved. she is hot, you are hot, it will totally work. dont listen to phil.
I can't imagine you with any other hair! I want to cut mine too. just maybe an inch longer than that though. Good luck! may the force be with you - aria
Yes, Phil has short hair phobia.
I think you should do it, otherwise you will always be wishing you had. I'm glad I cut mine short for awhile cuz it was fun, but now I'm growing it back! -Holly
do it..its just hair it will always grow back!!! -aub
I'm putting my vote with cutting it. I think you'll be cute no matter what you do.
Post a Comment