Friday, June 27, 2008

I DID IT!


This might not be short to a lot of people, but this is soooo short for me! And I have to say I love it. It is so healthy and I love how it does not drag down my face. The lady did it a little darker than I was expecting, but she said it will lighten up in a couple days. Good job everyone convincing me to chop it off. Todd comes home this Sunday, so hopefully he likes it, too!

17 comments:

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

You Are Hot!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

thank you, todd. i love you!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

You are welcome, I love you too.

KurtandLori said...

Joy, it looks so much cuter on you than on Jennifer!! I love it!!!

cate said...

Lovely lovely lovely. My gosh you look marvelous! And I think being pregnant calls for some convenience. And well, you look stunning my dear.

KurtandLori said...

Dad says you are beautiful no matter how long or short your hair is. (Just look at how handsome I am with no hair!!!)

Janice said...

very cute. You look great. Good choice:)

Heather's mom

Wiseguys said...

So cute! I really like it. Way to do something new. And let me tell you from experience, once you go short there is no turning back

Nicole said...

Love it! It's way cute!

keelfam said...

Way cute Joy. Good choice going with the new do.

Aria said...

I totally agree with todd. YOu Are one hot momma! This is definitely a great look for you! Propts for having the courage.

Jenny said...

I love it. I know we haven't actually ever met in person, but I think the cut looks great on you just the same. And you look great overall... you're so tiny! I know you probably don't feel like it, but just believe me. I think we're about the same stage of pregnancy, and you're a lot smaller than I. I hope you're having fun preparing for the baby! Tell Todd we said hello.

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

Your hair is so hot Joy! I hope you love it! hows that belly? we miss y'all.

Ellen said...

Okay, I just listened to my messages. First, your hair looks adorable!!! I love it. Not momish. It makes you look young and fresh. Second, I did not feel sick my third trimester, only that everything made me feel really full because my tummy was full of baby, I guess. Mostly I just wanted to sleep. How are you? Did you get the boppy yet? When are you moving to GA?

Wiseguys said...

Very cute! I like the color! You're going to be one hott mom!

Logan and Lisa said...

I love it! You look so cute, as always of course.

chrissy said...

cute!