Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I LOVE peanut butter

As Rachel would say, people tend to underestimate the ultimate goodness of peanut butter. I have my whole life until now. It's so amazing! And Butterfinger has this new Butterfinger Crisp, which I have to deny myself because of the sugar...most of the time. :) Because I only get them once in awhile, I have to make myself stop whatever I'm doing and just enjoy the taste, texture, and everything else that goes along with eating something so delicious. I actually close my eyes while I'm chewing so I can concentrate better on how it tastes. I think it works, because then I'm satisfied with just one instead of wanting more.

My new little niece was born! Her name is Charlotte Joy and she is the cutest thing ever! Then I wanted everyone to remember Todd. I never post pictures of him on here anymore, and so here he is doing something. The last one is of me (Ewww!) at 31 weeks. No laughing, Chad.

11 comments:

Janice said...

Joy, you have the tiniest "bump". You look great! The countdown is on huh?:)

Heather's mom

Royce said...

joy you are still so tiny!! you look so cute!! i'm so excited for you..having a baby is so much fun and your almost there!! yay -aubree

Holly Mayer said...

you look so cute Joy.

Aria said...

Ah you're a twig! How am I supposed to keep up with you and Holly? We need to hang out, it's been ages for serious.-Aria

Rach said...

you look SO good! and i enjoyed my shout out about the peanut butter, honestly it amazes me everytime.

Ellen said...

FINALLY! A belly!!!

Christine said...

You look soo cute! And I LOVE the Butterfinger Crisp candy bars, maybe I'll have to go get me one today. :) Seriously, you are one of the cutest pregnant people, ever (along with all the other adorable girls in the ward right now, I would NEVER look that good!!) :)

chrissy said...

Cute belly!

I'm so excited for Char to have a boy cousin to boss around....

Rach said...

dont go feeling lazy, i think i walked/longboarded to school maybe like 10 times the whole two years we lived over there. and yeah, especially being prego...no worries.

Logan and Lisa said...

Joy you look so cute!

brittbishop said...

You look so cute pregnant!!