
This last weekend we officially said goodbye to the Jacksons. Chris, Becky, Amanda, and Aimee are all on their way to Brazil! Todd is sad, while I'm torn between being sad and being jealous they get to move to Brazil. Saturday Becky took all the girls out to get pedicures, which is the best thing I could think to do at 8 months pregnant. Then both Chris and Becky went into the MTC, and Todd and I stuck around to "babysit" his little sisters. He played Nintendo and I fell asleep before either one of them came home...hopefully not a sign of our future teenage parenting skills. Then this morning we said goodbye to Amanda and Aimee, which was equally sad. Aimee is going to be all grown up when she comes home! Amanda will be home in about a year to go to college, so we will see her soon. Greg, Todd's little brother, is also officially gone to the MTC and almost ready for Spain. It was weird driving away knowing that we would not be back for a long, long time. I think baby Zachary knew it, too, because he was kicking like crazy. I think he was trying to escape my belly to protest them all leaving, but he hasn't figured out how to get out of there...thank goodness.


5 comments:
haha he hasnt figured it out yet, thats funny! So are you guys for sure deciding on the name Zach then? -Holly
Zachary!? How sweet! And, is anyone throwing you a baby shower? Because its about that time and I would LOVE to! Lemme know!
so youre totally welcome for the pedicure, figured you out of all my amigas you needed it most:) and yeah i actually thought i was prego again cause i was so dang sick...im thinkn i have to have my gall bladder taken out, i go to the doc tomorrow:/ blah. not too excited but so is life. i WISH we were coming out there in Aug but there really is no way we can, cause we will be moving, doing the fam reunion in sand point, a wedding in canada and then chad starts school...yeah kinda crazy town. but believe you me,i would be there in a heart beat if we could!
Hey so we are ready to come up to Idaho soon, have any ideas to when you want to do this adventure?:)
Oh that's so cute that you picked on the name! And doesn't it seem so weird that you and Holly are already 8 mo preggo? We need to hang out tonight after I find out about OUR baby! yay! -Aria
Post a Comment