Friday, September 21, 2007

Mrs. Joy...or Doy as they say it....

So, I have found a job doing what I do best...which is apparently wiping runny noses and tying shoes. Yes, I am a preschool teacher. And I LOVE it! I have about eight kids in my class and they are all so adorable. There is a little girl named Taylor who is so funny. I want to adopt her. The other day I caught her in the bathroom stuffing toilet paper in her shirt to make it look like she had boobs. I know what you're thinking... "But you don't have a teaching degree yet" and to this I say "Yeah, I'm just that good." Time just flies by when I'm there. I had some pictures of them on here, but I don't want creeps looking at them. They are adorable...but still no comparison to my nieces!

11 comments:

Jeffery and Nicole said...

Oh they are so cute!! No you could never be replaced. You can still come back, but it looks like you guys are doing great so I won't beg too much :)

Ellen said...

They do look cute. How is it you can be so patient with kids all day long? I start to want to jump out the window after a few hours. Teach me!!!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

I jump out the window every day.

chrissy said...

now you get to be evie and zella's mom! i bet you are thrilled j/k

we are really excited for you to come. and i am really excited for percocet.

Wiseguys said...

About the secret mission, I think it's too early to tell, but I've got my fingers crossed. I'm kind of just waiting as long as possible on this one...just in case there's a repeat... I'll definitely let you know. What about ya'll?

Matt said...

Doy the boy. Doy the toy.

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

Jerk face.

Matt said...

Write a new blog.

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

but nothing cool has happened...Are you making a blog or just using Cate's?

Mike said...

doy the coy!!

Joy Elizabeth Jackson said...

You boys are sssooooo mature.