Sunday, September 2, 2007

I'm addicted to blogging!

This is where we got my wedding ring. Matt and Cate had this idea and we stole it. (I'm good at stealing ideas like that) Anyway, is this store the cutest or what? Not as cute as me and Todd, but close. Oh, and we moved up to Idaho! Yes, we are living in the soon to be frozen tundra of BYU-Idaho. We just got up here Saturday so I will tell everyone more about it later.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Idaho? So now you are even further from me. Your dress is cute.

chrissy said...

to quote toy story...

"Way to go Idaho!"

now we aren't the only family living in a freezing climate.

Mike said...

Idaho?!! What the He@#! were you guys thinking? The idea is to keep upgrading. That's why I like Cleveland so much.. so that Oklahoma would seem like a dream after 4 years here. I think Chrissy is finally buying into it!

KurtandLori said...

this is a way great blog! that one guy wearing the sombrero looks like sean connery. Awesome!!!!