For our anniversary, Todd took me to an italian restaurant called Papa Gorgio's (I have NO idea how to spell it). While we were eating he pulled out pearl earings! They are just so beautiful...you can see them in the picture if you look close enough.
All the employees came out to sing my dad happy birthday. He turned thirty nine! No, he's older but I'm not allowed to say. (It was a mexican resturant which explains the hat)
My mom, me, and my dad
Courtney, Matt making weird/evil face, and Cate
Fishing! There is no greater thing to do in the world. Don't you LOVE the hats? My g-pa gave them to us. We all caught a fish. Matt and I caught the biggest...not to brag or anything. I'm just SUCH an outdoorsy type of person- as long as I can still wear my pearls.


5 comments:
You look so cute fishing with your anniversary pearls on! If you ate the whole time I can't tell. You all look skinny, young and happy (I hate you!). I'm so homesick now I can't stand it. How is the moving going?
How is Idaho? I can't believe you guys are gone! Are you still planning on coming to family dinner on the 9th? (you better) Well we miss you! Let us know how everything is going!
I am so happy you guys are living only an hour away from us now. You, Heather and I will all have to do something soon.
awww cute. mike took me there for our first anniversary too.
you guys do look like you are having fun. I'm with Ellen, it makes me miss you guys.
I amazed you guys caught anything... chrissy and I have gone out there twice an have not even gotten a bite. Nice work!
Post a Comment