Here is an answer to Chrissy's tag on what I "need." For further explanation just check out Chrissy's blog.
Joy needs:
1) Tragedy (please no...)
2) Prayer
3) To leave her office (???)
4) Personal time with her husband (this is a PG website) and babies
5) Jokes
This is true. Google it if you don't believe me.
Todd needs:
1) A spanking (from me?)
2) To live up to his contract
3) Color models
4) A home
The Dirty Dash
9 years ago


4 comments:
haha, todd needs a spanking. sounds like you have a kinky night planned.
You do not need tragedy. For once I must disagree with Google. Duncan likes the name of your blog.
Yes, penguin pjs. They are fleece and have picture of penguins on them! How was Utah? Hey, rach seems to think that you have the Colbie Calliat cd? If you do, could I so burn it because I am in love with her?!
I loved your comment about you burning down campus, totally made my day!
ps-what did you want last night, sorry i crashed last night at like 930 so i wasnt awake when you called....
Post a Comment