Yesterday at work the funniest thing happened. Actually, two funny things happened. The first one went like this:
Tyson (a four year old in my class): "I don't get this worksheet! Which one am I supposed to cross out?"
Me: "Well, what does that picture look like? Does the kitty look like the rest of the houses?" (You were supposed to cross out the picture that didn't match.)
Tyson: "It just looks like one big, huge kitty to me..."
Ben (another four year old who says his K's like T's): "Yes, one big, huge titty."
Then at nap time I heard a little girl scream this to one of her friends, "How do you like that, Bridger?!?" I took her out to the hallway and asked her why she was screaming. She just started crying and finally admitted to farting on Bridger's head! Gross, I know, but very funny.
The Dirty Dash
8 years ago


5 comments:
big titties always make me laugh
How funny, little kids can say crazy things sometimes.
how strange that I could picture Mike saying both of those...and he's an adult. sigh.
Cory thought that was the most hilarious story ever. And you even had me laughing out loud. Guess what?! YOu're going to be an aunt again on Thursday cause he's comin' wether you like it or not!!
so do you have good news? it seemed like it from your comment on my blog!
Post a Comment