This last weekend we had about 6 inches of snow, and we were stuck inside all weekend. This would have been a joke a year ago when we lived in Rexburg, but we have now softened up to the Arkansas ways and a little snow makes us babies stay indoors. We did bundle up Zack once to try to see if he would like to play in the horrible white stuff (I'm NOT a snow fan...), but lucky for us the little boy takes after his momma and wanted to come inside after discovering it was cold.
And here are the pictures of his haircut.
The Dirty Dash
8 years ago


4 comments:
He is soooo adorable!!
-Holly
Joy, I love your blog!! Your little guy is so stinkin cute! And I am with you... boo the snow! That is why we are staying in AZ haha
Zach looks a lot like you in that last picture. Speaking of look alikes, Mark and I were watching a movie the other day and we both thought the actress looked exactly like you! Look her up and tell me what you think. Her name is Melissa George.
Too, too cute!! Wahhhhhh...we're too, too far away! We love you!
Post a Comment