So today for lunch Todd and I thought we would try IHOP since they had those free pancakes. We are not that big of pancake fans, but we both thought it might be fun to just go out and get something free. Of course, we didn't get the pancakes. We ordered something else entirely.
But that's not the point of this story.
The real story happened right after our waitress left from taking our order.
You see, IHOP is located in the Hispanic part of our town. So, our waitress was a cute, little Hispanic lady complete with the cool accent.
As soon as she left to go to the next table, Zack turned around in his chair and started talking full speed to her. I thought this was weird since he usually just ignores strangers, so I asked who he was talking to.
He replied very loudly, "DORA! DORA!" He even pointed so there was no mistaking it.
It was pretty funny. Maybe it is a compliment our 30ish waitress was compared to a 7-year-old girl?? Maybe? Either way, I don't think anyone but Todd and I caught it.
So at lunch today we went out, ate yummy food, and got waited on by Dora. Beat that!!!
The Dirty Dash
8 years ago


5 comments:
hahaha Joy this is hilarious! I laughed so hard!! Love it!!
haha I could totally see Bruin doing this! Everytime he sees a man with a long beard he points and says Ho Ho Ho. Its embarassing.
-Holly
zack is awesome. i cant wait for him to by my son-in-law and and he can tell me more of his racial stero-types he has.
That is histerical!!! I couldn't stop laughing when I read that. What a cute kid!
Yes, we have the brightest, cleverest, handsomest, most observant, intelligent, darling, (did I say brightest?), cuddliest (not that I would know), most entertaining, smartest, most athletic, giggliest, wrap-you-around-his-little-finger-est, fun-est grandson that ever was born! We love you Zack! (AND we want more pictures!!!)
Post a Comment