Friday, February 5, 2010

I wrote this poem for you in two minutes!!!!!

Zippity Dippity Octer
This Monday I go to the doctor!
He'll look at my belly,
And give it a whirl
To see if I'm having a BOY or a GIRL!

Do I have a "feeling" of what it will be?
Nope. But do you?
That's what I want to see.
So look at the side and there you can vote
And if you get it right,
Then you can gloat!!!

I know what you're thinking...
"This poem is so good!
Stop just being mommy!
Be a writer you should!"
But no, I will not.
But thank you, I'm glowing!
Now go and vote!
A boy or a girl? I'm dying not knowing!

4 comments:

Rach said...

whatever. I just googled that whole poem, you totally plagiarized.

KurtandLori said...

Of your poem, Yoda proud would be.

Phil and Holly said...

what is an "octer"? i vote boy, as it seems holly already voted for us..
Phil

Phil and Holly said...

i was right!
phil