This weekend was Zack's first haircut and his first time in Nursery!
I do have pictures of his haircut, but I need to upload them onto the computer, and boo! Who has time for THAT?! No, I will later. But for now just know that push-up pops plus sitting on daddy's lap equals the best first haircut in the world! He really did amazing. He hair person kept saying how he was better than most 4-year-olds that she does. His hair is not that much shorter, but I'm happy to report the mullet is gone. BUT, so are most of the curls. Can't win them all. :(
And Zack did pretty amazing in Nursery, too. He cried when Todd and I left, but then a couple seconds later he was fine. I peeked in like 3 times each hour and he was just playing. I think it helps to have his little friend Marley in there with him.
I must say I'm so thankful that I'm pregnant right now. I feel like I've been neglecting this pregnancy. Most days I almost forget I'm pregnant, or how far along I am, or I'm surprised by the little kicks I'm beginning to feel. But now with Zack being such a big boy, I'm so grateful to have another baby on the way. I'm really trying hard not to be too emotional about my little Zacky growing up, but it's soooo hard!
I'll post some pictures soon!
The Dirty Dash
8 years ago


3 comments:
I remember when we finally got Coles hair cut & yes a treat does wonders during that time.
I was sad to cut off his little blond curls too! They do look a bit older with little boy hair cuts.
We're so grateful you're pregnant, too. You've both done such a great job with little Jackson #1, it would really be unfortunate not to have a little Jackson #2 following close behind. They'll be such good friends. Love you!!
i didn't realize you were pregnant again! yay! congrats! you'll have to post more about it so i don't feel so in-the-dark!
Post a Comment