Yeah! Great job at keeping secrets girly. My mom just told me and I was like, she hasn't said anything on her blog!! Congrats. I'm 17 weeks so we are about neck and neck. Fun our kids will be the same age. Are you going to find out what you are having?
:) Yeah, I can't believe you kept it secret so long! But I am excited! Remember how we made that deal that I get to keep your second born? Yep, ship that baby my way when it's born! Or Zack... :)
That is so exciting!!! yay!!!! I haven't talked to you in ages!!! Sorry I am not good at staying in contact with people. It is sad though because I miss you!
oh, so very very delicious!! JOY! (AS in your nameA ND as in happy!) HOW EXCITING!!! morning sickness? I hope not, you and amy will have fun together being pregnant...
9 comments:
Yeah! Great job at keeping secrets girly. My mom just told me and I was like, she hasn't said anything on her blog!! Congrats. I'm 17 weeks so we are about neck and neck. Fun our kids will be the same age. Are you going to find out what you are having?
:) Yeah, I can't believe you kept it secret so long! But I am excited! Remember how we made that deal that I get to keep your second born? Yep, ship that baby my way when it's born! Or Zack... :)
Awesome! Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!
That is so exciting!!! yay!!!! I haven't talked to you in ages!!! Sorry I am not good at staying in contact with people. It is sad though because I miss you!
Yeah we found out from Grandma! But congrats! That's awesome! I hope you're feeling okay!
oh, so very very delicious!! JOY! (AS in your nameA ND as in happy!) HOW EXCITING!!! morning sickness? I hope not, you and amy will have fun together being pregnant...
XOXO
Cris
YAY! Congratulations! Zach is gonna have a friend. WE're so happy for you guys and hope moving into your new place is going well.
Oh that is so exciting! Hope your feeling well and you have to call me or text me the day you find out what you are having. (:
Congrats Joy! We are so excited to see the next Jackson:)
Post a Comment