Thursday, January 7, 2010

holy cow

Why do I feel SO OVERWHELMED with all the posts I need to do? Is it because...

A) We just moved and I'm finding it more important to clean the baseboards and disinfect the toilets than sit at my computer blogging.

B) I'm so busy working out trying to get a hot bod ready for this summer, and I really don't have time to work out my fingers on this here keyboard.

C) The computer is ALL the way in the other room...enough said.

D) My cat is in heat (gross, I know) and meowing all over the place while trying to mate with the couch, and my one year old just fell off of said couch while trying to do the mamba that Dora just taught him and now he doesn't want to get off my lap.

E) I would rather play my new DS Todd got me for Christmas or watch my new Harry Potter movie.

or

F) All of the above.

If you answered F, then you are correct!!!!! Yay for you!!!! Was it really, really hard? I will do a Christmas post sometime in the future as soon as I find my cord to hook my camera up to the computer, and the cord to hook the computer up to the intern...who am I kidding? I'll just make Todd do all that. So, expect a new post very, very soon!!!! Yay for husbands! Now I'm going to go drug my cat so we can get some sleep. xoxoxo

1 comment:

Shaylen said...

Oh man I feel your pain. Sometimes life is so stinking busy. This happened to me the other day at work when 5 phones were ringing (That I needed to answer) 3 students came in all at the same time, I just started laughing and everyone kind of looked at me funny, but I didn't know what else to do!