Wednesday, December 16, 2009

uh-oh

Is it a bad sign that Zack likes to play with my shoes?

And my hair stuff?

And my makeup?

Just wondering.

9 comments:

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

DON'T worry! I was just as scared that Austin was turning gay at the age of 2 because he loved girl stuff... it's just fun for them to use things that mom uses like make up, jewelry, SHOES! I have some real blackmale pics of Austin for his teenage yrs...is that bad? I wouldn't actively encourage dressing up like a princess though ( someone i know lets their boy do it...i dont!)

Phil and Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phil and Holly said...

wait, are you sure you're not talking about Bruin?
phil

HANSEN/ PORTER wedding said...

nope. He's just copying what he sees the most, which is you. Jax loves to wear dress ups, purses, and necklaces...I think it's hilarious. Oh and he sleeps with a doll...

Rach said...

yeah. thats a really bad sign.

Aimee Jackson said...

JOY!! You look like a vampire!! You way too perfect! I love that picture! And I'm very upset that you are all togeher without me :( I love you!

Erin said...

Oh Thanks!! Yea, it was so nice to feel the sun again! Except that it didn't really feel like Christmas. But it was still SO much fun!

chrissy said...

nope. cause i've seen him and he loves balls the most :)

Shaylen said...

HAHAHAH oh that is awesome. NO don't worry about it. :D That is cute though. I agree don't let him dress up like a girl. lol lol