Friday, December 4, 2009

just some pictures

Here are some pictures of my favorite little man.

This is why he loves Todd so much. Daddy will act like a fool in public to make him laugh any day...and mommy not so much.:) Hey, I have to see these people at the park like everyday. Here is Todd acting like Zack is kicking him while he is swinging. Pretty awesome.

Zack asleep at lunch.

Zack's new BFF.


Just chilling at the park. Check out that hair.

3 comments:

Logan and Lisa said...

He is just too cute! I love his hair!

Jackson Family said...

I love it! Sometimes, when I just need a BREAK, I look at my favorite daughter-in-law's & Grandson's & married son's blog -- too fun! And congratulations on the folded arms -- is there anything sweeter?

Love you all so much!!

Michelle Starrs said...

daddy's are the best at making kiddos laugh. i swear, ray only pretends to laugh when i try, to make me feel better.