Monday, February 8, 2010

Did ya get it right?

So the results are in, and I'm just a little upset I'm so predictable! Yep, it's another boy! I went in not having any idea and really not caring either way. I just reeeeeeally wanted to know so I could do some shopping.:)

This place is way more in-depth than Zack's doctor was. They measured things for like 45 min. straight without telling me what it was! I was about to go crazy. So after the nurse lady was done she said she was going to get the specialist to make sure she didn't miss anything and to confirm what the gender is. When they both came back the specialist said "I think it's a boy!" and the nurse said "I thought it was a girl..."

I about died. If the specialist had not come in I would be buying pink and already stressing about future hormones, but as it is I'm still in the clear! They had me walk around a bit to get the little booger to move so they could get a better picture, and it is for sure a boy! Yay!

Yes, we have a name. Well, I have a name. And I have talked to Todd about this lots and lots of times, but I think he has been tuning me out because he says I'm just springing this on him. Our name is Broden (Brody) Kurt. Kurt is my dad's name and Brody is a family name on my mom's side so I think they go good together. It's pretty much like 99.9% decided that will be it.

So, Zack will have a little brother! Now I have to go bunk bed shopping! I'm totally going to do the coolest robot room in the world for Zack's big boy room. Baby Brody gets the nursery sports decorations. Then when they move in together they can decide what they want. I'm so excited for my boys!!! Yay for future teenagers who love their mommies and future missionaries and for all you people with girls, we are adding to the tall, dark, and handsome category. You're welcome.:)

9 comments:

Mary said...

Yay! Can I just say... I love boys! I was just like you when I was prego with our Brody. Now I think I could be happy with all boys.

KJ and Michelle said...

Yay for another boy! I am excited for you!

James and Mallorie said...

Yay! I am so excited for you!! Congratulations!!

Mallory Hanna said...

We can't wait to meet baby Brody... through pictures of course:) Zach and Brody... I mean those names just sound so good together. Congrats!

Aria said...

That's awesome! Two boys in a row is so much fun. I kinda want that when I get preg next. Woo hoo! Congrats Jacksons

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

I am SO absolutely thrilled for you, I LOVE having 2 mamas boys, its true, boys just LOVE their mommas! how exciting!!!!!! YAY! one day we will have girls Joy.....one day!

Jackson Family said...

Rah, rah for boys!!!

The Chad said...

Todd,

This comment is for you. I hope you understand, cause I did a lot of laughing tonight. but I have one word for you: eeuuggghhhh. If you need an explanation call. (spelling this one is really difficult, but when you said this, it became a very a funny story.)

cate said...

It's going to be a bouncing baby Brody boy! Can't wait to meet him:)