but not enough will to. So, to sum up what we have been up to: Tulsa Zoo=fun, but hot. Family reunion= SSSOOOO FUN!, but tiring. Zack has been sleeping in until like 10 each morning because he is still so worn out! We went to Branson and it was just so fun! We went to the Dixie Stampede, Silver Dollar City, and other fun things. Only draw back is now I miss my family!
I do have pictures, but as posted before I don't want to put them on because it's just too much effort right now. And I have to go stop Zack from eating the cat food...fun day.:)
The Dirty Dash
9 years ago


2 comments:
HEY! I was thinking about you when I heard about Jon and Kate getting divorced. I know you like that show too so you would understand my anger! haha When are you guys coming in July? I miss you and Zacky!!
"so much to post about"
and its two tiny paragraphs and no pictures, honestly girl, learn how to blog already.
we miss you guys.
come visit us ok?
i'll let you rub my tummy, i hear its lucky!
ps-did you remember that i have never seen Zach in person, did you remember that I am your #1? did you?
Post a Comment