Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I LOVE SUMMER!

Why do I love summer? Because I can stick Zack in a little kiddy pool (5 dollars at wal-mart!), and he's happy for like 30 min. Then by the time we get inside and change, he's exhausted and sleeps for like 3 hours! It's wonderful. I love how water zaps the energy out of kids. And I get a rockin tan while watching him splash. My mom got me the CUTEST swimming suit from Dillards the other day. I'll post pictures of it later since I have none right now, but trust me, it's sssooooo adorable...and I usually am not a fan of one-pieces.

2 comments:

Mallory Hanna said...

I can't believe how much your baby has grown! You take so many great pictures... you are already a professional!! Miss you guys:)

Unknown said...

Zacky is just like his uncle Mike.....a summer pool SPLASH FREAK! Love his grins (can hear him squealing too). Can't wait to see you next week.