Remember that cheer? Anyway, there is this funny blog my sister-in-law showed me. It's pretty good because no matter who you are, she is making fun of you. Trust me, you fit in at least one category. Enjoy! Click here.
Ha ha. I love that blog. Sometimes I notice that I am starting to talk the way she writes on her blog. I totally feel her pain about Jon and Kate and even the bachelorette...
I am so glad you have come to the conclusion that the best blogs are the ones that everyone gets made fun of at least once. You have caught the vision my dear!
3 comments:
Ha ha. I love that blog. Sometimes I notice that I am starting to talk the way she writes on her blog. I totally feel her pain about Jon and Kate and even the bachelorette...
So it looks like this IRS thing is taking off pretty seriously. If not though, our next option is Arkansas! Cross your fingers!
I am so glad you have come to the conclusion that the best blogs are the ones that everyone gets made fun of at least once. You have caught the vision my dear!
Post a Comment