Saturday, June 6, 2009

picture mania!!!!!

Here are all the pictures I promised you. Sorry so many, but I have been depriving grandparents for sometime now so hopefully this makes it up! BUT, if you haven't read my last post I made earlier today, please do so now. It's important!

First of all: ZACKARY! He has been sooo smiley lately! And he claps at everything! We will also include one of Maci in this group since she acts like another kid.Zack clapping
I like this one because you can see the drool dripping off his chin. haha. I thought this weed was going to eat him!
This is my favorite picture. It explains Zack perfectly. I just look at it and think "Yep. That's my boy..."

Secondly, my birthday. My sister sent me two dozen roses. They were so pretty! I think she loves me...:) And then our friends Maryann and Ryan, Maryann's sister Cherlynne (spelling??), and their little girl Marley came over with a surprise cake. It was fun even though I looked like pooh!Lastly, Chris's graduation. He's such a cute little brother, right?? He is actually super tall. I'm 5'10 and was wearing like 3 inch heels, and he is still taller then me. Looking at the picture of him and my dad makes me think they look so much alike! I never thought they did before. There is also one of my mom and my grandparents (her parents...).

2 comments:

Phil and Holly said...

What a pretty blouse/dress you're wearing in the pic with your brother!! Z-Man is so cute. The drool picture is hilarious. I see he has both top teeth in too now! Bruin just got his second top tooth and I'm so sad cuz he doesnt look like a baby anymore :) Happy Belated Birthday!
-Holly

Jackson Family said...

I love the pictures -- Zackary is a doll (I love the one where he's raising his arms!), Chris is SO handsome, & Joy, you are beautiful. (You take after your mom! She is gorgeous!) We love you. Thanks for the pictures...they help us not feel quite so distant:(
Love,
Your Brazil Jackson family