Sorry I have been neglecting our blog. I know grandparents really want to see pictures of Zack, and I really do feel bad for lacking the motivation that is takes to post them. And a lot has happened that I could have blogged about, but I didn't take any pictures. First of all, Todd and I had our 2 year anniversary. Second, we went down to Utah to visit family (but no one was really there...). Thirdly, Zack can hold his head up all by himself now! Fourthly, school has started. And last of all, I finished Harry Potter!!! It was amazing. I feel like these characters are just going to pop out of the book at anytime to come see me. Only problem is now I'm out of ideas on what to read next. My dad said Lord of the Rings, but I don't know. I didn't like the movies much. Any ideas? Oh, and here are more pictures of Zack for all the family that wants to see it. He is such a stud in his church clothes. And thanks to Rachel for the awesome skull outfit! The last one is of Todd and what looks to be a pretty good goatee/mustache, but I didn't let him keep it. He just looks so hard core, right?




16 comments:
You look so good Joy! I would never guess that you just had a baby! You look so happy! and he is so so so cute, and already grown so much!
Michelle! Your blog won't let me get in. Do I need permission?
1)you are so hot.
2)rock on, he is totally wearing my hard-core onsie!!! ahh so excited. dont worry your tie-dye one is on its way....tomorrow.
3)harry potter, seriously amazing. i wonder if their offspring will be gingers? since ginny is.
4)bleh, school. i have a lot of respect for you, going to school and all, you are a stud.
5)todd's facial hair attempt was impressive.
look at him!! he is so big and cute! You guys need to call us when you come down...we are here!! :)
Boy, that little man sure has grown since we saw him last! He's such a big boy now. All awake and looking around. Have to add that Joy looks like she did pre-baby...too. Way skinny and beautiful as usual. And isn't Todd dashing in his goatee thing. Looks like Errol Flynn. (If you don't know who that is Google image him and see what I mean). Keep posting those pics!
so cute. and i lov the dark skull shirt. can i get pink one's for my girls!
read eragon, they are a cross between harry potter and Lord of the rings. not quite as good as either, but still good and fun to read.
also i wrote back about the jeans...check my blog.
Wow Todd, you look like you popped out of a different era!! And Joy you look amazing! I worked in mother/baby yesterday at the hospital and it was amazing! I've never seen so many cute babies in one day!
Joy's beautiful, Joys beautiful , Joys beautiful, joys beautiful, joys beautiful...Todd your not bad either...
Cute family! You guys are so cute! So I heard a rumor that you are blessing the baby over Thanksgiving... is it true? We might want to come, that is if we are invited. Then the boys can meet :)
I would love another cat one day, but I don't think Jeff would go for it, maybe years from now;) Oh yes, when is this baby blessing?
you can read the Fablehaven books. After this week I will call you and we can see where babysitters might be needed/helpful/
zack is so cute and you look amazing!!!
Um excuse me? There is still plenty of family here in Utah. You just don't like to show your baby to us....haha. Make sure you come visit next time! Love you!
Joy my gosh you look so good!! (i love the tshirt by the way!) "your no match for my mom! haha Todd that better not be real cause its disgusting! Joy, make him shave it if it is. ZACK IS SO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see him! I love you guys!!
Joy, you're gorgeous -- no doubt about it, "Mom of the year." Sorry Lori, I'm not sure about the Errol Flynn comparison -- Joy, thanks for having him shave it.:) And to be perfectly honest, I can't quite see our angel grandbaby with the skull and bones! He gets the Gerber baby award -- it would be a lot easier to be 7,000 miles away if Zack were not so cute!:( We love you!
your little man is looking pretty spiffy guys! We love seeing these posts and wish we could be there to help babysit and all of that. JUST all you have to do is stay in Rexburg a little bit longer! Can't wait to see you guys again
Aria
Post a Comment