And today I got proof. I was lucky enough to have the camera out when he had an exorcist moment (sorry some of the pictures are blurry...I forgot to stop rocking him while taking it. Also, Todd and I are currently looking for a better camera that won't mess up once-in-a-life-time pictures...) Here it is:
Here is Zack sitting with me enjoying life...
He even attempts to bless me with one of his famous gummy smiles...and then...
The Dirty Dash
8 years ago


12 comments:
hahaha i loved the narrated film strip! Bruin must have some bi-polar in him too... especially today- oh heavens he has been crying all day and i can't figure out why i'm gonna go crazy
-Holly
ha ha! he is so so so cute! No other words to describe it! Cute Cute CUTE!
i love how he has his lower lip out, my fave, and thanks for sqrewing it up and making it blurry.
Your kid is so adorable!!! I need to meet this little boy!! And why didn't you call us when you came to Provo?!?!?!?! ;( Please tell me Todd shaved that face of his.
-Erin Horne
hahahahahahahahaha is all I have to say!! I love those pictures and am laughing right along with you!!
So I finally gave in to all the pressure and created a blog...AND I know I told you this on Friday but your baby is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!
He is just so adorable!!!!!! I can't even express how much we want to see you guys!!! Do you know when you will be coming to Utah again?
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes....well, the day will come. Some day...We miss you guys too!! Have any idea when you are coming down again? We want to play:)
Oh, Joy-Joy. EVERY baby is bipolar. At least, that's what I keep telling myself.
AWESOME!!! and if you want a good camera we have a Luminx by Panasonic. I love it. It's not a SLR, which means it doesn't cost a ton, but it refreshes pretty darn fast, so it's good for taking pictures of those little kids who don't hold still!
that's pretty hilarious, Jon said the exact same thing last night! We were at my inlaws for confrence all weekend and austin was a tired wreck, he fell asleep on the way home and threw a humongous tantrum when we woke him up. he kicked and screamed for like 30 min. then jon went to put him to bed and he rolled right over and said nite nite daddy. i sleeping. what?! And the baby always gets giddy right before he cries...weird! anyhow-your baby is a good mix of you 2, really! so cute! how do you like being parents???
Post a Comment