Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Finally, I'm a wife!

Can I just say I LOVE being home more? I actually get to clean, do laundry, and COOK! I almost always made dinner before, but now I get to make breakfast, too. And I love love love breakfast food. So, I get out of class at nine and then I come home and make me and Todd a real breakfast (which is good because the poor boy needs to eat more). Oh, and I'm taking two work-out classes so expect me to be in tip-top shape within the next 13 weeks. More good news, Zack is smiling! Not all the time, but he does bless us with a few minutes of smiles every day. I must say he smiles more at Todd than me, but that's okay. I plan on being the mean one...Here are a couple new pictures for the grandparents! Check out the thunder thighs in the bath picture. :) And sleeping with his eyes open is a Sweeney thing, sorry if it freaks you out.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeaaaa! More pictures of Zack! And he is getting bigger...and chubbier (though he's far from fat). Glad to hear he's smiling some. Expect a lot more of that as he gets a bit older and gets to spend more time with his grandparents, aunts, uncles and other people who will spoil him rotten. Can't wait to see him in person! Grow Zack, Grow!

Phil and Holly said...

Soo cute! I want to come visit so bad! I wish you werent in school cuz I'd fly you down to hang out with me for a week :) oh ad bruin does the freaky half opened eyes too!

KJ and Michelle said...

I love that little guy! :) Bring him over to play!

Walter said...

Joy you already look like you're in tip top shape! ha, Zach looks so cute! Good luck with your classes by the way, hope they are fun