I realized there are a couple of things I would probably be saying a lot less if I had two little girls instead of boys. They are:
1) "Seriously! Butting heads is NOT a game!"
2) "Point it down! Point it down! Awwwww.....you peed on me again!"
3) "Sweetheart, just because we are walking by a basketball court, it doesn't mean you have to talk in a deeper voice..."
4) "I swear if you throw that dead bug at me I'll dip your head in the toilet! Wait...you don't actually like that idea, do you?!"
5) "No, honey, that apple is not a ball. Neither is that candle. Or that fork."
6) "Please, don't jump off that! Or at least wait until I put a cushion under you..."
7) "Stop pulling my hair."
8) "Sure, you'll sit with dad and watch football all night long, but you won't let me watch 5 minutes of HGTV!"
9) "I'm not painting your toe nails."
10) "You can either buy this ball or this chocolate bar." (Me pushing the chocolate bar towards him.) "Really? The ball? Again?" I shouldn't give options.
I LOVE my boys!
The Dirty Dash
9 years ago


7 comments:
*Smile* You know I feel ya!
so true!
Those are pretty freakin' funny.
nope you would be saying a lot of 'oh my gosh you are so emotional' :) your pictures look so good, i'm excited to see more of them!
Haha! I love that!
So true, so true! Yesterday as my boys were smashing dinosaurs with their monster trucks and enjoying every second of destruction, I turned to Todd (my Todd:) and said, "You'll let me have a girl one day, won't you?" ;) I sure do love my boys, though!
Joy, you are so incredibly creative & right on target...but you gotta love those oh so cute boys!
Love you!
Post a Comment