Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween!!

My boys at the trunk-or-treat:

Here are Zack's friends that he hangs out with every Friday night. We do a babysitting trade off, which has to be the best idea ever! It's so nice to have a built in date night, and Zack loves his girlfriends!
The big kids with their baby brothers:
The baby boys:
Zack about ready to go to the trunk-or-treat:
Trick-or-treating at Todd's work:



Brody trying rice cereal for the first time. He didn't really like it...
And have I mentioned this kid hates his car seat? Here is his look of total betrayal as Todd strapped him in:
Playing with dad at the park:

4 comments:

cate said...

What I would give right now to:
1. Give Zack a squeeze
2. Gotten to see Brody in person in that stellar pumpkin costume. Super cute.
3. Share a shasta and some good conversation with you!

Good thing we are related as I am guaranteed to get to do stuff like that once I get home!

cate said...

PS Matt just mentioned that you need to move to Austin.

Kelcie said...

Your Halloween pics turned really good! I love the one where Zack and Marley are giving eachother goo goo eyes! Haha so cute!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

oh my goodness Joy! those kiddos are adorable, I My kids always gave the same reaction to rice cereal.. ewe! I can't believe how long it has been since we saw you guys. whatcha doing for Christmas?