yes... but only cause you have a better camera now so I can tell the ones of Brody are a lot clearer. They do look a lot alike!
Brody, Zack, Brody, Zack, Brody, Zack? Did I win?
Brody, Zack, Brody, Zack, Zack, Brody. Totally nailed it. I think....
how fun for you. I can't beleive how fast time goes by
my vote is same as "a little birdy's" answer..Phil
Brody is always the first one right!!! I think Brody looks more like Todd. So cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yes... but only cause you have a better camera now so I can tell the ones of Brody are a lot clearer. They do look a lot alike!
Brody, Zack, Brody, Zack, Brody, Zack? Did I win?
Brody, Zack, Brody, Zack, Zack, Brody. Totally nailed it. I think....
how fun for you. I can't beleive how fast time goes by
my vote is same as "a little birdy's" answer..
Phil
Brody is always the first one right!!! I think Brody looks more like Todd. So cute!
Post a Comment