Wednesday, August 4, 2010

did you know....??

that you can over-feed a baby even when nursing?

And then after they are overfed they will barf like a gallon of milk all over you so you have to take a shower AND clean the carpet And clean the couch AND do a load of laundry?

that baby poop actually stains stuff bright yellow? This includes the adorable new baby clothes in which I spent $20 on one shirt. :(

that grocery shopping at 4:30 p.m. is a REALLY bad idea because the place is literally packed with people who mainly don't have kids and they give you really bad looks when your child throws a tantrum or spills chips all over the floor?

that I can still read a book in one day and sorta take care of my two kids?

that going back to the gym after a 6 week break is not only really hard, but also really depressing to see that even though you worked out for the entire 9 months of being pregnant you're still way flabby and out of shape?

Yay for learning!

6 comments:

Wiseguys said...

funny how I've had every single one of those experiences... I totally get it. Why do kids always puke and poop on their cute clothes instead of the ones you don't like as much?

Phil and Holly said...

Use blue Dawn on the clothes and scrub with a toothbrush, then wash out with hot water while scrubbing. Comes right out! Ive saved many clothes with that!
-H

KJ and Michelle said...

Oooh, I can't wait :) By the way, I posted a picture of my belly mainly just for YOU! So I want some comment love! :) Miss you! Bring that new baby here so I can hold him!!!!

karis stapley said...

Ah, yes, the crazy things we learn. I feel ya! :)
Gotta love the insane moments; or at least we can laugh at them later. :)

Hoffman Family said...

So true! I love the way you put this!! Hey atleast you are not alone in learning all this!!

Jay & Tammi Roberts said...

You are so funny! Can't wait to start back up with a work out routine! At least you and Maryann worked out together while pregnant....I did NOTHING!