You can move back here and build by us. It's in Woods Cross, nice and close to Todd's family and to us. You would love it, I promise;) Move back here please...
Well, think about it...what's easier on your nerves? A fraternity or a sorority? I'll take the fraternity!:) Especially when you have such cute pledges! (And you make quite the gorgeous mascot, pregnant and all!) We love you!
4 comments:
luck with that!! I guess your t.v. days are over!
You can move back here and build by us. It's in Woods Cross, nice and close to Todd's family and to us. You would love it, I promise;) Move back here please...
Well, think about it...what's easier on your nerves? A fraternity or a sorority? I'll take the fraternity!:) Especially when you have such cute pledges! (And you make quite the gorgeous mascot, pregnant and all!) We love you!
learn to love it. Sports aren't that bad if you understand the rules...PROMISE!
Post a Comment