Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!!!

Happy Easter! This will just be a picture post so enjoy!


To get it over with: Me at 26ish weeks. I can't remember when we took this. Pregnancy brain has been a real issue with this one. :)


Week of Easter Celebration!!! We started it off by getting this little number for the Zackman. He LOVES it. Was going to get the cool bike you could push them on, but he wants no help at all, so this worked! And it was super cheap. Great deal.
Zack's gang of friends. They had an Easter egg hunt (his third one will be today...), colored eggs, ate yummy cupcakes, and destroyed the house. It was a great week.
This morning:
Zack finding his basket.

Zack enjoying his basket.
Then we got him dressed up and took pictures. He's at the perfect age to cover his face up instead of looking at the camera, so this was a real challenge. We only got a couple good shots.:(
The cutie I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner with every day. Here is his "Oh, no!" look.
New favorite place to sit on laundry day.
Lastly, the corn I found up his nose the morning AFTER we had corn. Super gross, I know.

5 comments:

Mary said...

Did I tell you about when they brought David to me from nursery cause he had shoved a crayon up his nose and then tip broke off? I wish I had taken a picture!

Aria said...

I love it. Zach is so cute. Sounds like you made Easter a lot of fun for him! What a great Mommy. You look good with that belly! What's the due date? I forget

Jackson Family said...

One little boy is a piece of heaven -- 2 little boys bring heaven to our home. Lucky you!
Love you all so much!

Wiseguys said...

Jaxon and Madi and Zachary all match! Gotta love children's place :) Zach is such a cutie! And you look great! And about the pregnancy brain, I don't think I ever got my brain working again after having Jaxon. Taking care of 2 kids is about as bad as being pregnant. Madison always gets after me for forgetting things. I'm pretty sure I'm going to completely lose it once this third one comes.

Michelle Starrs said...

How fun! What sort of camera do you have? you always have really quality pictures! We need a new camera... My older sister shoved a puzzle piece up her nose and no one knew about it till she started to stink really bad. It got moldy up her nose. Gross, huh?