Saturday, November 14, 2009

I've got the bug...

No, not the piggy bug. I guess it's not so much as a bug for me as just plain in my blood. One of my grandma's shows this little bug by just plain disappearing for weeks at a time and no one knows where she went. Later she will show up and we will all find out she was somewhere random, like down by Mexico or somewhere in the mountains. My other grandma would live on a cruise ship if they would let her. I think she has taken like 10 cruises in the past couple years.

I want to go on a trip. I NEED to travel. So far in my little life, I have been to:

France,

Mexico,

England,

Wales,

Scotland,

Ireland,

and just last year, Brazil.

And I know this is still America, but also Hawaii.

I'm in the mood to pack up my things and just get out of here for a little bit. Like see more of the world. There is just something magical about seeing were Jane Austen wrote her first book, or where Shakespeare was born. Or a castle. Or swimming in a waterfall in Hawaii. Or hiking in the mountains in Brazil. Or eating at a cafe in Paris.

I LOVE to travel. And now I'm saving up to go back to Brazil to visit my in-laws while they are still there. After that, I want to go to Sweden. Then Germany. Then Holland. Then Spain? Then back again to the places I went before. Then Australia. Then...you get the picture. When I'm done having/raising kids and Todd is retired, I want to sell everything and just travel. *sigh* If only...:)

4 comments:

Jackson Family said...

We're ready!!!

Rach said...

I believe Oregon is first on your list.

Michelle Starrs said...

my grandparents did that for years. They sold their house and traveled for close to two decades. I used to lovingly call them my "gypsy" grandparents. you should do it for sure :)

Hoffman Family said...

I would love to go to just half the places on your list! If you find a fun place to go let me know!