Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm offically a horrible mother

Today Zack kept saying "Dowa....Dowa....Dowa..."

And I really didn't know what he meant since he talks gibberish all the time.

Well, I figured it out tonight. Zack was being really, really, really whinny while Todd and I were making dinner so I flipped on Dora the Explorer. He literally stood right in front of the t.v. saying "Dowa! Dowa! Dowa!" and pointing at her.


Wow.

Does my one-year-old asking to watch t.v. make me a horrible mother?? If you think it does, then I guess I really don't care. I love Dora. She saves me from myself when Zack is being a little too much for me. I guess you could call her Zack's more patient, loving, Spanish-speaking mother. :) Thank you, Dora. See you soon.

4 comments:

Annie said...

hilarious, and you know i am worse off then you, this show is hardly ever NOT on at our house. i mean it trumps gabba these days and thats sayin' something!

KJ and Michelle said...

You are awesome. Everytime I ready your posts I laugh...

The Goldthorpe Family said...

I've had Bailee do that before with other cartoons :) I'm sure every kid does it with their favorite cartoon. I was wondering if I could get Todd's cell number. Eric is wanting to call him, he's coming down this weekend to look at places for us to live, so I"m sure he wants to ask Todd some questions. Have you guy's moved or planning on moving?

Michelle Starrs said...

This cracks me up. loved it. better he watch tv than a mama go crazy!