I made a new friend. Her name is Christie. She is a wifey, a mommy, an amazing cook, AND a hair person! (do they call them hair stylist, hair dresser, or "person who cuts hair"?) Anyway, she has told me a couple hair tips that I thought I would share.
1) Don't use Pantene. I guess it coats your hair with wax and makes it all unhealthy and damaged.
2) Dove it probably the best cheap shampoo to use.
3) But, if you want really, really, really, really awesomely sexy hair, go with Pureology. It's kinda expensive, but it makes your hair super shiny and healthy, especially if you color it.
4) Don't wash your hair before getting it colored, because then it might damage it more.
This is all for now. I never went to hair school or really thought about any of this stuff before so it was nice for her to enlighten me. I used to spend hours on my hair in high school, and as a result I did get "Best Hair" so I can't say I regret it. :) But now with Zack running around I don't have as much time, so any products or tips that will help shorten the process is always helpful! Have a fantastic hair day!
The Dirty Dash
8 years ago


1 comment:
i use dove and honestly I have really noticed a difference. like strangers have commented. do it, then you can be as hot haired as me. just a blonde version. think of damage we could do together?
why dont you live closer? honeslty its killing me.
Post a Comment