Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Zack Attack Number 2

I think that this baby is getting cuter and cuter by the day so we have to post a few new pictures to keep you all updated. He is still really healthy and has finally caught on to the whole feeding thing! We came home this morning and I believe Zack is really glad to be away from those nurses. He was a little jaundice and so they just kept poking him over and over again. A few pictures for your enjoyment!

11 comments:

Phil and Holly said...

ohh he is sooo cute!! Your posts are killing me, I can't wait for this baby to be out!
-Holly

Amanda said...

oh my heck...did i say my nephew was going to be a stud or what!!

A little Birdie... said...

I miss him (and you guys of course!) already! Can we come see him tonight?

Shaylen said...

yeah!! Congratulations!

Michelle Starrs said...

Joy! what a cutie! I am so happy for you. We're here in Washington now and everything is nuts getting settled in. Life is so crazy!

Janice said...

He's so adorable. Welcome home!

Heather's mom

Mallory Hanna said...

Congratulations you guys!!! Your baby is so cute. We're glad you and your baby are doing well.

Annie said...

He is just so cute!!!!

Steph said...

Hey upstairs neighbors... congrats on the baby! He's just so cute!

If you need anything we are just down stairs!

Ellen said...

He's starting to look like a Sweeney. Glad you finally posted a picture of the mommy and daddy, too. Wait until he says,"mamamamma..."

Sharon said...

Baby Jackson (Zack) is so dang cute. You guys did a great job. I was excited to see that you liked the blanket I made for you. Glad that Grandma Jackson got it to you before they left. Enjoy that beautiful baby. You are the cutest family.