Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hopefully the last pregnancy picture :)

Here I am at almost 38 weeks. I don't think I'll take another belly picture, so this is it. And I don't usually wear clothes this tight, I had a top over it but Todd made me take it off to showcase the belly better. Also, here is a funny one of Todd. I'm not sure why he was making this face...
And he made the BEST Key lime pie!!!!! Todd took pictures to post on his and Chad's food blog, but he is too lazy to do it. So, here it is. I'm so lucky I married someone who not only likes to cook, but is sssoooo good at it!

8 comments:

Jackson Family said...

wow Todd!! impressive...how come you've never made me anything??

Jackson Family said...

by the way this is Amanda

Nicole said...

MMMMMM it looks so good:) You are almost done! Can you believe it? You could have a baby any day now!

Nicole said...

That would be awesome! We miss you guys!

Amy said...

wow Joy!! You look ready to pop any day!! :) Can't wait to see the new little munchkin!

cate said...

Oh my goodness! "Showcase the belly"...what a great description. I totally get this image of Vana White showing you off as the grand finale of "Wheel of Fortune". That said, you look oh so beautifully maternal...worthy of "the grand showcase of women having babies".

Janice said...

oh, you look so cute, and my opinion? You have to take one more photo at the hospital right before you rid yourself of the belly:) Just kidding. I do think you look great though.

Heather's mom

Ellen said...

Now, THAT is a good lookin' belly.