Mmmmmmk. Todd told me the website with the cute blogs crashed, so that's why it takes forever to load. So, I guess we are not totally on strike. I just freaked out a little. :)
Hey! Yea the website is being gay, sorry about that. It should work eventually though. Chris and Becky's didn't work yesterday or this morning, and now it works. You can also find some at http://www.pyzam.com/ but I don't think they are as cute.
7 comments:
Hey! Yea the website is being gay, sorry about that. It should work eventually though. Chris and Becky's didn't work yesterday or this morning, and now it works. You can also find some at http://www.pyzam.com/ but I don't think they are as cute.
It works today!
Yeah, ours is struggling,too. I guess that's what happens when something is so popular.
that would be great! I bet you are getting so excited for the baby.
I always want cute blogs too but nothing ever works out right now me haha... see you in class tomorrow!
Joy, why does your blog look like a 14 year old's diary?
because I don't know how to change it.
Post a Comment