Monday, February 4, 2008

And one time...at band camp...

This semester I'm taking this Eternal Marriage class. It's pretty fun and really easy which is exactly what I look for in a religion class. Anyway, for our midterm we have a few options and one of them is to read a book. I opted for this one because I just don't want to rely on my non-existing creative skills. I'll leave that up to Chrissy who makes my scrap booking look like I'm four. Plus, when Todd and I got married a TON of people gave us books I could use. So, last Thursday before class I grabbed one off our book shelf to bring to show my teacher because we have to get it approved. I thought I picked a really good one. The title is "Between Husband and Wife." Perfect. On my way up to hand it to the teacher I read the small print under the title "Gospel Perspectives on Martial Intimacy." To late to turn back now, I handed it to my teacher red faced. He approved with a little chuckle saying it was a wonderful choice. This is going to be a such a great paper. I'll post what I learn. :)

3 comments:

chrissy said...

hey, no need to bring me up.

besides, i bet you're better than you claim.

i'm excited you get to "spice up your intimacy" though. hehehe.

Wiseguys said...

We actually read that book when we were engaged. It's not too bad. Yeah it's all about sex, but it's got a gospel perspective, so it's not to tricky :)

cate said...

You're gross Joy. That offends me. I just don't know if I will be able to read your blog posts during this semester...I'm just too delicate for such inappropriate subject matter.