Ask Todd if you don't believe me. Really. Last weekend we went over to some friends to play an innocent game of Hearts, and I don't think I talked to Todd until the next afternoon. We were not the only couple fighting either. The other couples gave their fairshair of dirtly looks and not-so-innocent gestures. I think I was the only one to get really, really, REALLY mad...as in telling Todd that I didn't care that he won that round, I was going to take the cards I would have won if he hadn't screwed me over. (Okay, I said this a little meaner and a LOT louder than you just read it) I guess it just gets way to personal. So next time we play cards we decided we have to be on the same team...or we might be the first couple to get divorced over a game of Hearts.
Chrissy and Cate, I'm tagging you to hear a story about Mike and Matt getting mad over something equally stupid.
The Dirty Dash
8 years ago


4 comments:
oooo...what a fun tag. Your story inspired me. I'll be thinking of one of my own.
that's way too easy for me.
I've already told you some gems though. But I'll post a few anyways.
Okay, so Chris and I haven't had the problem, but over Christmas we were playing a game with Jon and Cristina and I was pretty sure Jon was going to hit Chris. It's kind of hard to explain the whole story, but let's just say that Chris was being very competitive and totally screwed Jon on purpose. Oh man, I was honestly scared.
haha that was fuuny. we are intense card players....
Post a Comment